G2 branch doesn't build

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 18:10:35 EST 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 11:13 pm, David Hampton wrote:
> This is gtk-2.4 code.  ATM, the g2 branch is still supposed to be based
> on 2.2.

Where is this documented?

I can't go through the ChangeLog for each function in each library, I'd never
get any code done!

I'm actually using libgtk2.0-dev   2.6.2-4  so how do I prevent this
happening? I spent ages going through the libxml documentation and it was
easy to find which bits had been added at which version. The API itself
referred to when a feature was introduced. Gtk doesn't do that in the 2.0
API.

Apart from src/business/business-gnome which is a repeat of the same code,
does the rest of the QSF stuff build?

src/backend/qsf
src/engine/  (I'm sure that must build OK or I would have heard by now?)

--

Neil Williams