Release a gnucash-1.8.12 sometime soon?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Apr 9 06:07:15 EDT 2005

Dear all,

the last stable gnucash release (1.8.11) happened on February 6th. Since then,
the stable branch has still seen some more improvements, some for improved
portability, but the most for the HBCI online banking subsystem. Since
especially the HBCI improvements are asked for quite often from our German
users, I would like to ask for yet another release of the stable branch, i.e.
a gnucash-1.8.12 release sometime during the next weeks.

How about April 17th, 24th or May 1st? Would that be fine for most people and,
especially, Chris, do you have time on any of that weekends? That would be
extremely nice for the German users.

Regards,

Christian