OFX DirectConnect

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 14:16:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 21 April 2005 16:07, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Good news!  Thank you.  For those of us following at home, what's the
> difference between the "CVS version of LibOFX" and the released
> version 0.7.0?
[...]
The main difference is that Ace Jones (KMyMoney) adapted his message creation
code from KMYMoney to LibOFX so that my backend is able to use LibOFX.

My personal changes (which I didn't commit due to a veto of Benoit) add some
vital fields to account information structures.

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/
OpenHBCI - http://www.openhbci.de/