OFX DirectConnect

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 02:18:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 21 April 2005 20:16, Martin Preuss wrote:
> On Thursday 21 April 2005 16:07, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Good news!  Thank you.  For those of us following at home, what's the
> > difference between the "CVS version of LibOFX" and the released
> > version 0.7.0?
[...]

Just an update: The CVS version of AqBanking now contains both the new backend
and a setup wizard for it (modules "aqofxconnect" and
"aqofxconnect-qt-tools").

Since Gnucash doesn't yet support calling AqBanking setup tools other than
that for HBCI you must call this one manually:
"/usr/lib/aqbanking/plugins/0/wizards/aqofxconnect/aqofxconnect-qt-wizard"

This path seems a bit odd but normally you don't have to call it yourself ;-)

For this to work you'll need the latest CVS version of LibOFX plus my changes
(which haven't been committed because I still got no ok from Benoit to do
so), so just get the CVS version and apply the attached patch.

BTW: The OFX Direct Connect uses HTTPS connections. AqBanking manages the
certificate stuff, so the first time you connect to the server you will most
likely see a dialog which presents the received SSL certificate and asks you
to accept or reject it.
If you accept you won't be asked again in future sessions (you can also decide
to accept the cert temporarily).

I will release the current version of AqBanking and Gwenhywfar (needed by
AqBanking) today to make it somewhat easier (because last night I improved
the bank information about US banks in AqBanking).

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/
OpenHBCI - http://www.openhbci.de/