AqBanking and OFX Backend Released

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Apr 23 10:20:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 23 April 2005 16:12, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Martin Preuss <aquamaniac at gmx.de> writes:
[...]
> > Installation procedure
> > =================
> > First get and install Gwenhywfar (http://gwenhywfar.sf.net/), this
> > provides OS abstraction and many general purpose function groups which
> > are used by AqBanking.
>
> Question: Is version 1.7.0 sufficient?  Or do you/we need an
> updated version?
You really should use one of the newer versions (I recommend the latest),
because I fixed many bugs since...

[...]
> > Any feedback would be very much appreciated ;-)
> I'll see what I can do about playing with this.  Can't promise
> anything this weekend, but I'll try :)
Thank you very much, that's all I can hope for ;-)

BTW: The setup wizard might have some rough edges, and it wouldn't win a
beauty (or usability-) contest yet, but it does what it is supposed to, the
rest comes later ;-)

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/
OpenHBCI - http://www.openhbci.de/