FreqSpec and SchedXaction as QOF objects

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Apr 23 10:28:00 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 10:19, Neil Williams wrote:
> It's currently only GnuCash that puts limits on top level and sub objects and
> it gets confusing sometimes. Certainly, within GnuCash there should not be
> GncAddress or FreqSpec objects on their own - they simply won't get written
> out by the normal backends. However, when QSF can deal with partial QofBooks

Hmm.  There may be cases where GnuCash wants to have a run-time FreqSpec
that should not be persisted.  The scheduled transaction setup dialog,
for instance, internally uses a transient FreqSpec to maintain state.

But the rest of your text sounds like that is fine; I just want to make
sure.

...jsled