QSF and qof_merge_book

Geert Janssens janssens.geert at advalvas.be
Fri Apr 29 06:02:47 EDT 2005

While gathering more info for my mini project to import sales info from
acustom Access database,I came across a thread on this mailing list about
qof_book_merge and qsf (qof serialization format). Since I can have my
inventory program export it's sales info in qsf format in relatively short
notice, this combination seems to go a long way in solving my problem.

So I'm really interested to hear what the current implementation and
integration status of qsf and qof_book_merge are within GnuCash.

Thank you,

Geert Jan