disable error on warning

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 22 12:18:02 EDT 2005

IMHO, a conditional build for the internal goffice vs. an external
library would be fine.  If you find libgoffice installed then use
that, otherwise try to build our own.  But we should probably also
have a configure check for the version of libgda.

Damn them to Heck for changing the API in a "patchlevel" release.

-derek