Query from a beginner to GNUcash development ...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 27 11:52:25 EDT 2005

Quoting Andrew Wood <andrew at gn.apc.org>:

> Dear all,
>
> No doubt this will seem a trival and perhaps a 'obvious' query but ...
>
> I pull down the latest build using CVS for the current development,
> then './autogen.sh --enable-ofx --enable-opt-style-install
> --prefix=/opt/gnucash.'
>
> After various warnings then the build stops:
>
> '
> Running automake --gnu  ...
> configure.in:1346: required file `intl/Makefile.in' not found
> /usr/share/automake-1.9/am/tags.am: ctags was already defined in
> condition !GNC_CTAGS_FILE, which is included in condition TRUE ...
> Makefile.am:116: ... `ctags' previously defined here
> **Error**: automake failed.
> '
>
> Any suggestions?

Hmm.. This is rather odd...  which CVS branch is this?  Also, are you
sure that
these are all the errors?   It looks like the problem is that intl/Makefile.in
isn't there, which would seem to imply that intltoolize didn't run.