New GnuCash Wiki online and available

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 4 18:01:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to announce the availability of the new GnuCash Wiki.
We decided to move the wiki from gnomesupport.org to our own server.

    http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

All the old content on gnomesupport has been migrated (we think --
please let us know if we missed any content).  The old content still
remains on gnomesupport, but each page has a header that tells the
user that the page moved (there's no way to force a redirect across to
our wiki).

    http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

At this point you need an account to edit content, but account
creation is open to anyone.  If spam becomes an issue we might
change the requirements.

    http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

Feel free to look at the new wiki.  Feel free to add content.
Feel free to help us maintain it.  Feel free to add FAQs (and
the answers, please ;)

    http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

I'll note that we're still working on the wiki.  I know it looks
funny.  The icon is squished (or cut off).  It doesn't look like
the rest of the gnucash site.  I know.  It's being worked on.
But I wanted to announce the new site.

    http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/

Please let us know if you have ideas, suggestions, concerns.
We're all ears.