r12096 - svn oddity

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 04:07:21 EST 2005

On Sunday 04 December 2005 9:27 pm, Joshua Sled wrote:
> Author: jsled
> Date: 2005-12-04 16:27:17 -0500 (Sun, 04 Dec 2005)
> New Revision: 12096
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/12096

> Removed:
>    gnucash/trunk/lib/goffice/

Coming from CVS, I expected svn to recursively remove the directory in the
update but it has not. It has cleaned out the files beneath it, leaving just
the Makefile and Makefile.in apart from here:
lib/goffice/gui-utils:
go-marshalers.c  go-marshalers.h  Makefile  Makefile.in

It just seems to have removed the directory from svn control:

$ svn status lib/goffice/
?      lib/goffice

It has been a while since I last updated gnucash svn - been busy preparing QOF
0.6.1 - but did anyone else notice this?

--

Neil Williams