G2 svn 12157 - crash on SX edit

Tim Wunder tim at thewunders.org
Mon Dec 12 12:55:22 EST 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 12:16 pm, someone claiming to be Derek Atkins
wrote:
> Tim Wunder <tim at thewunders.org> writes:
> > If I edit an SX and change the Reconcile flag, G2 will crash after
> > clicking OK.
>
> I'm not even sure what the reconcile flag MEANS in an SX..  Perhaps
> it should just get removed from the SX GUI?   Josh?  Is there some
> meaning to the flag for an SX?

I was surprised to see it there, I've never paid any attention to it. I
discovered the problem when I noticed an SX that I was editing in G2 had its
reconcile flag set to "c" (the same SX in my 1.8.11 data file also has the
"c" in the reconcile flag). When I went to change it to "n" and click OK,
that's when G2 crashed. Further testing indicated that G2 would crash any
time I clicked OK after attempting to change the flag on *any* SX, even if I
immediatley changed it back to what it was originally.

FWIW, it does not crash in 1.8.11, neither does the Since Last Run dialog in
1.8.11 honor the status of the reconcile flag when creating the transaction.

Tim