Norwegian Bokmaal File is wrong

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Dec 14 03:56:58 EST 2005

Hello Tor,

thanks for reporting this. It seems your last submitted nb.po file (on
Dec 6th) somehow has totally messed up msgstr entries from approx. line
18000 onwards. Some non-ascii characters are for whatever reason
duplicated many many times. I wonder whether this is a utf8/iso-8859-1
problem? Sorry that I didn't recognize this with your original submission.

To fix this I'd suggest throwing away the lower part of the file:

   head -18032 nb.po > nb.fixed.po

and continue with the fixed one. I hope you don't loose to much changes
this way, but I think this will anyway throw away only the "obsolete"
msgstrs which you don't need anyway. Then submit an updated version.
Alternatively I could fix this in SVN (yes, the URL below can directly
be used for grabbing a file from SVN), but since it concerns only you
you can also just continue with the fixed file.

Christian