year end

Blair Lowe gnucash at zedemail.ca
Tue Feb 22 18:39:48 EST 2005

Hi,

I created a new spec file for rh9 and 1.8.11. I split libofx out of the
package as the config script needed it before the package had been
created.

Please see http://www.computerengineering.ca/download/specs .

Also note that I remove the buildroot before the install phase properly,
now.

Also also note that I did not compile in the hbci support :( You can add
that yourselves with the aq thing and its dependencies that are now
required there. That is possibly a candidate for a sub-rpm. Unlike hbci,
you can config without the latest version installed.

Hope this helps.
Blair.