Format of some XML files

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Thu Feb 24 14:25:56 EST 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 24 February 2005 19:58, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Martin Preuss <aquamaniac at gmx.de> writes:
[...]
> > I'm currently planning on implementing OFX direct connect support for
> > AqBanking (which already is used by Gnucash in Germany).
>
> Have you looked at libofx?
[...]
Yes, I have, and I'm already using libOFX for my own import/export framework
in AqBanking. And I'm going to use it for statements received.
However, LibOFX does not manage sending requests, it "only" parses responses.

[...]
> > I found some XML files with the namespace
> > "http://www.gnucash.org/XML/bank". For most of the parts these file are
> > pretty self-explanatory.
[...]
> I have no idea; I didn't even know these files existed on the website.
> Indeed, that URL fails for me, so I have no idea what you're looking
> at.
Well, that's the point: They don't ;-)
They are created by the famous "ofx.py" script family. However, I didn't find
any documentation so far...

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/
OpenHBCI - http://www.openhbci.de/