GnuCash Documentation in pdf Format

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sat Feb 26 15:20:15 EST 2005

I have updated the GnuCash doc's page below with Neils PDF's of
GnuCash-Guide and GnuCash-help. I also added a link in the 'Other
Documentation' section to Neil's website.

http://www.gnucash.org/en/docs.phtml

Directing people to this webpage should now be the default answer to the
following;

1) How can I print the manual?
2) Do you have a PDF of the manual?

Thanks to Neil for his work on getting this done

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
        | |^| | |  Life out here is raw
        | | |^| |  But we will never stop
        | |_|_| |  We will never quit
        | / __> |  cause we are Metallica