Finance::Quote

Michael Curtis lists at moltenmercury.org
Thu Jan 6 06:29:23 EST 2005

I've written (ok, hacked) a Finance::Quote module for the New Zealand stock
exchange (NZX).  It appears in dump-finance-quote and I can fetch share
information using this command (dump-finance-quote nzxfunds TPW for example).

However, no mention is made of this in the "Edit Account" dialog in gnucash,
where one is supposed to select the quote source.  I tried editing the
account file directly (old-price-source = NZX) but this just crashes gnucash
when trying to get price information.

I guess there's some further hard-coded information in gnucash which has a
list of sources.  Where might I find this...?