Advice on creating custom report for GST

Benjamin So allegro at clear.net.nz
Fri Jan 7 00:21:29 EST 2005

Thanks, Josh.

I was able to locate the Hello World report on my local installation,
but the tutorial isn't there. I used Fink to install Gnucash, so I was
expecting the path
/usr/local/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/xacc-repdev.html to translate to
/sw/share/gnome/help/gnucash/C/xacc-repdev.html, but although the
directory structure up to C exists on my local disk, there's no file
called xacc-repdev.html. Is there an online version of this document
somewhere? I tried the CVS repository, but didn't have any luck there
either.

Ben