recent merge of src/engine/guid/ breaks 'make etags'?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 18 11:29:49 EST 2005

I don't have such a directory in my source tree.  How did you cvs update?  Did
you use:

  cvs update -Pd

If not, make sure you use -P to prune empty directories.  It's especially
important to use -P when you use -d to pull down new directories.

-derek