Bug 310102

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 12 12:52:13 EDT 2005

Your other option is to try the g2 branch and see if it works for you.
If not, then we definitely have work to do.  If it DOES work then you
know you just need to wait for g2.  This shouldn't require becomming
an expert in gnucash code to make a patch; it only requires enough
knowledge to download from CVS and build the g2 branch.

:)

-derek