Removal of ltmain.sh

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 12:42:03 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 5:25 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> Whilst CashUtil is presently a separate tree, I have an eye on the changes
> that would be required to fold it into GnuCash whilst retaining a separate
> package, in effect making a gnucash-common package

OK, I realise there is a gnucash-common package (at least on Debian), although
it includes a lot of .h and test files so I don't really follow the reasoning
(seems more like a -devel).
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnome/gnucash-common

The main gnucash package contains all the libraries and compressed example
files,
usr/lib/gnucash/gnucash/libgw-engine.so.0
usr/share/doc/gnucash/examples/test2.xac

gnucash-common seems to contain:
usr/include/gnucash/Account.h
usr/share/gnucash/accounts/C/acctchrt_brokerage.gnucash-xea
usr/share/gnucash/doc/examples/Money95stocks_fr.qif

Maybe reorganising these would be useful too?

--

Neil Williams