[Gnucash-changes] Spruce up the delete window dialog to make it more HIG compliant.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 15:03:21 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 7:53 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> When a collection is marked clean, does THAT have to iterate down to every
> instance?

Ignore that, I'll make it so that if the collection is clean,
qof_instance_is_dirty returns (and sets) FALSE.

if(qof_collection_is_dirty(coll)) { return inst->dirty; }
inst->dirty = FALSE;
return FALSE;

i.e. don't shortcircuit things by setting inst->dirty direct!

(As part of the CLI, I'll be reviewing the private headers exported by QOF
soon and qofinstance-p.h will be removed from EXTRA_DIST which should prevent
such shortcuts in the future. qofid-p.h will also be removed.)

--

Neil Williams