gnome2 branch does not build on my gentoo box

Michael Wahlbrink linux.wali at gmx.de
Sat Jul 23 12:57:19 EDT 2005

Hi Derek,
Thanks for the quick response,

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> Have you read README.cvs?  You should never run configure by hand when building
> from CVS.  You should run ./autogen.sh and pass that your configure options.

Yes for shure I've read this file, and I also used autogen.sh, otherwise
there would not be an configure script.... I then used configure to get
the availlable options and in my carelessness I now used configure....
:-( shame on me

> Your build script looks like complete garbage.  Run:

At the moment its not a script, but perhaps......

>   ./autogen.sh [configure options]
>   make
>   make install

Yes with autogen.sh it works.... ;-))