HBCI Support

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Jul 28 03:55:35 EDT 2005

David Hampton wrote:

>>>The error message mentions an "aqhbci-qt-tools" package.  I don't see
>>>any such RPM available from RedHat.
>>
>>It's in Fedora Extras.
>
> Thank you.  Off and running again...

:-) Glad to hear that eventually my diagnostic error messages were
verbose enough to track down the problem...

The point is that the "aqhbci-qt-tools" is the only one of that group
that requires the qt-library, whereas all others only require each other
and openssl but nothing else. That's why it is yet another separate
package. The authoritative source for these packages in any case is the
sourceforge site of aqbanking and aqhbci,
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=115695 and
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=106615 . I think
those source RPMs should work for Fedora as well - at least they work
for any SuSE.

By the way if you install the "aqofxconnect" and the
"aqofxconnect-qt-tools" packages, then the OFX direct connect features
should be available through the very same menu items as the HBCI
actions. Pressing the "Run setup wizard" button in that case will ask
you whether you want to setup either the HBCI or the OFX connectivity.
If this is getting more attention, then the menu items can be renamed so
that they're more neutral and not only referring to HBCI.

Christian