gnome2

David Jafferian - Sun Microsystems david.jafferian at east.sun.com
Wed Jul 6 21:45:48 EDT 2005

Hi Dan -

If your experience in developing under linux is limited, then perhaps
you can develop gnucash in an environment with which you are more
familiar.  Gnucash is not strictly a linux application.  I have had
success building it for Solaris, with most likely far less overall
development experience than you possess.  I have heard that it may
even be buildable in a Windows development environment.

--
David N. Jafferian
Solaris Kernel and Drivers