GncTreeView

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Tue Jun 7 19:04:33 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 17:10 -0400, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
>    Something like gnc_tree_view_new() or
> gnc_tree_view_new_with_model(), would be convenient.  It seems almost
> conventional in gtk.

That's true in cases where the the model (or whatever) is optional.  At
the moment I think the GncTreeView code pretty much still requires you
to have a model.  (Just adding the second function should be trivial,
though.)

>         Does the second-to-last column have to be visible by default?

Yes.  Its sole purpose is to take up any slack space if the window is
expanded wider than the current contents of the window, and it has a
minimum width of zero.  Without it, when you expand the window too wide
the GtkTreeView code will expand the size of the final column containing
the pulldown button.

What's the problem you're seeing?

David