QOF and child objects

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 3 09:20:07 EDT 2005

Neil,

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

[snip -- man, you type a LOT!  I don't think you need to be quite
 so verbose!  ;) -derek ]

> I'm testing now, but providing the rest of the GnuCash handling is
> unchanged, is there a problem with keeping QOF as a "collection of
> equals"?

I see no problem with it.  Once we get into normalized sql we're going
to want individual references on every table, and you're right, we
probably ARE going to want to have addresses as their own table,
instead of mushing it into the customer table or vendor table...  At
least.. Maybe...  :)  I'm not the DB person.  Matthew?