[Gnucash-changes] Doxygen fixes and correction to QOF Transaction Timespec handling

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed May 11 13:31:19 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 11:31 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > -/**@}*/
> > +Required because xaccTransSetDatePostedTS has a Timespec pointer
> > argument +when QOF passes a Timespec.
> > +*/
> > +void qofTransSetDatePosted (Transaction *trans, Timespec ts);
> > +/** \brief QOF date entered setter.
> > +
> > +Required because xaccTransSetDateEnteredTS has a Timespec pointer
> > argument +when QOF passes a Timespec.
> > +*/
> > +void qofTransSetDateEntered (Transaction *trans, Timespec ts);
> > +/** @} */
>
> Any reason these functions can't be "static" in the .c file?  Do they
> actually need to be part of the API?  Or are they just used in the
> QofObject parameter configuration?

If these (and others like them) *can* be static and still work with
QofAccessFunc and QofSetterFunc, then I'll gladly change them - I thought
that it couldn't be done that way. Must admit, I haven't tried them as
static.

Are any other QOF parameter functions static?

I only access these functions via QofAccessFunc or QofSetterFunc and I've had
to add one or two create: functions that are only called via
qof_instance_init.

--

Neil Williams