font hardcoded

Kent Tong kent at cpttm.org.mo
Fri May 20 21:20:50 EDT 2005

Derek Atkins <warlord <at> MIT.EDU> writes:

> Are you working in the g2 branch?

No, I was just looking at the source of the stable release.

I suppose this issue has been fixed in the latest CVS. Any estimated
release schedule? Or any plan to fix this issue in v1.8.9?

I'm the IT manager of the Macau productivity center. We'd like to
introduce gnucash to the local Macau community. But Chinese support is
essential. We're prepared to allocate a certain budget to make it
work. Is there any way that we can help to fix this problem?

Thanks!