SVN switchover maybe TONIGHT (before Nov 6th) [WAS: Re: CVS locked down]

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Nov 2 02:21:08 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 19:20 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> Assuming that the merge goes smoothly, we're going to take advantage of
> the tree already being closed and just get this over and done with ...
> as such, I'm planning on doing the svn re-migration tonight.  It'll take
> a couple of hours after the branch-merge is done.  More later.

The repository ... after some difficulty ... has been migrated, and is
available at the aforementioned locations.

   anonymous:    http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/
       devel: svn+ssh://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/

Considering the hour and pains experienced, let us consider the
subversion repository both authoritative and experimental for the next
12 hours or so... until tomorrow afternoon (~2pm) at least.

Checkout ... build... enjoy.  Shout if there are problems.

...jsled