GnuCash Trac

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Nov 5 11:37:19 EST 2005

I've setup Trac at http://svn.gnucash.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi .

I've pared it down a lot; specifically: the "Timeline", changeset
viewing, source-browsing, searching and basic read-only wiki
functionality are available.  The Roadmap, Milestones, Ticketing and
Reporting functionality is all disabled.  We should figure out exactly
what the configuration should be...

I don't find their ticketing stuff that compelling, and we already have
an "investment" in bugzilla.

I don't see too much value in their road-mapping/milestones stuff.

The Wiki stuff might be more interesting as a replacement for
gnomesupport.org ,.. especially since we've pretty much co-opted them as
our wiki, and we're the only application listed there.   It'd be painful
to move all the data over and setup all the redirections, but certainly
possible.  We could even break up the work and do it in a
distributed/parallelized fashion.

I propose we should use the source-browsing in Trac and drop viewcvs
(and cvsweb).

Thoughts?

...jsled