[Gnucash-changes] r11874 - gnucash/trunk - Debian; cleanup.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Nov 6 19:11:44 EST 2005

On Sunday 06 November 2005 11:44 pm, Joshua Sled wrote:
>  - Debian GNU/Linux
> -  - unstable4
> +  - 4.x unstable
>      (already includes goffice and will include libqof1)

libqof1 is now available on most Debian supported platforms - there is one
issue with 64bit platforms but that is in hand.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libqof1

(I would advise all Debian users/developers on unstable to install libqof1 and
libqof-dev - gnucash SVN will detect libqof-dev >= 0.6.0 and build
accordingly. When released, gnucash2 will use libqof1 in Debian unstable. I
hope to have libqof1 in Debian testing (etch) this month.)

--

Neil Williams