Access to the Trac Wiki -- send me your info..

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 10 13:02:47 EST 2005

Hi,

Now that we have Trac set up, http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/ we can
consider using its wiki interface to migrate e.g. from gnomesupport..
But to prevent abuse access to the site is limited to "account
holders".  So, if you're interested in having write access to the
wiki, please send me your login username and "htpasswd" encrypted
password.  Feel free to use MD5 instead of standard crypt if you
prefer.

Thanks,

-derek

PS: https://svn.gnucash.org/trac works as well if you prefer