Problems with accounts in gnucash/accounts

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Nov 11 15:56:02 EST 2005

Ok, this has been fixed now in SVN.

Note that it is definitely non-trivial to find out the original encoding of
the files. Some were in ISO-8859-1, others in UTF-8, others in yet another
encoding.

Maybe at some day someone might want to change the encoding in these files,
but since it is now correctly specified I don't really care. In any case one
needs to make sure that the strings actually show up in the wizard.

Christian