Welcome to the GnuCash Developer gene pool

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 23:24:43 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 12:47:40AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:
>
> >Read-only seems to work, but you probably need to add me to
> >meta/hooks/commit-access-control.cfg for me to test write-access.
>
> Sorry.  Done.

Thanks.  Seems to work.  The initial commit must have built some cache
or something, because it took about 2 minutes to commit the one-liner,
pausing at "Transmitting file data .".  This was right after svn up,
svn info and svn diff all completed instantly.  But, the second commit
was nearly instant.

-chris