Building GnuCash on 64-bit failed

Volker Englisch volker at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 24 17:41:40 EST 2005

The goffice-update branch fails as well but at a different location in
the process.  However, it appears that this branch fails far later in
the compilation process.  But then again, I really don't know if the
branches are comparable.

go-marshalers.c:2:36: error: goffice/goffice-config.h: No such file or
directory
make[7]: *** [go-marshalers.lo] Error 1
make[7]: Leaving directory
`/home/venglisc/gnucash/g2-devel/goffice/lib/goffice-0.0.4/goffice/utils'
make[6]: *** [all] Error 2

No problem.  I can wait until the merge.  I only need the 32-bit version
anyway.  I just wanted to see if I can get gnucash to compile on my new
system.

Thanks

     Volker Englisch

mailto:Volker at Englisch.us    (h)