Building GnuCash on 64-bit failed

Englisch, Volker (NIH/NCI) volker at mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 25 12:10:07 EST 2005

> Okay, this should now be fixed..  Can you "svn update"
> your goffice-update branch and re-try?

I did that.  Now I am getting the same error that I reported originally
with the trunk:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
gog-graph.c: In function 'gog_graph_ref_data':
gog-graph.c:414: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gog-graph.c:429: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gog-graph.c:434: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gog-graph.c: In function 'gog_graph_unref_data':
gog-graph.c:469: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gog-graph.c:480: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gog-graph.c:483: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
make[6]: *** [gog-graph.lo] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory
`/home/venglisc/gnucash/g2-devel/goffice/lib/goffice-0.0.4/goffice/graph
'

Thanks

Volker Englisch
Contractor - MSD, Inc.