Available for translations and text revisions - PT-BR

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Nov 26 07:05:37 EST 2005

Hi Carlos,

just to add to Derek's answer: You are very welcome to joing the existing
translation effort. Your language, pt_BR, is very well translated in the
1-8-branch, which will not be released anymore. We are now in the process of
starting the translations of the new gnucash-2.x series. If you want to join,
"simply" retrieve the HEAD-branch of SVN and start to improve the existing
po/pt_BR.po. There will be a public "call for translations" soon, but the
HEAD-branch is now in a shape where the different teams can start with inital
work on the translations.

You should probably contact the old translator, Jon Lapham, to make sure you
don't accidentally duplicate your work.

As soon as you have an updated pt_BR.po available, you should send it to
gnucash-patches (the gzipd file, not a diff) and we will commit it to SVN.

Christian