Proposals about gnucash-gnome2

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Oct 8 13:46:58 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 10:43 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> book-keeping to do...). But I'm more than happy to check out a new
> version every couple of weeks, and use it and report back. Obviously,
> there are parts of the program that I don't use, or rarely use, but I do

One area in particular that is new and unknown is the graphing support.
I've just gotten it working again, and it would be useful to get the
widest basic test of this code as soon as possible.

The most basic test is under the Reports menu, under Sample Reports: the
'Test Graphs.' report; all 3 graphs should display as
http://asynchronous.org/tmp/graphs.png .

...jsled