Compiling on Fedora Rawhide

Michael D. Wise micwise at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 14 07:13:31 EDT 2005

I am unable to compile cvs gnucash2 on rawhide for a couple of reasons.

First libgtkhtml-3.8 is provided and the configure script only checks as
high as libgtkhtml-3.6.  Once I edit the script it gets past that point.
I would provide a patch but I'm not sure how.  I'm looking in to how to
do that.

The second error I get is:

gog-axis.c:1690:58: error: macro "GSF_CLASS_FULL" requires 10 arguments,
but only 7 given
gog-axis.c:1693: error: syntax error before 'GogAxisType'

At this point my compile errors out.  I don't know is there's anything I
can do to fix this, but I wanted to pass the information along.

Michael