Converting to GModule backends

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 15:10:39 EDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 7:35 pm, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> I'm seeing:
>
> qof_load_backend_library: assertion `(stat(fullpath, &sbuf) == 0)' failed
> Warning: qof_session_load_backend():  failed to load libqof-backend-qsf.la
> from /usr/local/lib using qsf_provider_init
>
> I guess I'll try a fresh 'make distclean'.

Yes, you'll need a distclean, make and make install. You should then find
libqof-backend-qsf.la in the top level lib/ directory of your installation.
(Along with libgnc-backend-file). As noted in the Makefile.am, these are no
longer package libraries but shared GModules.

Check the file qofla-dir.h to see that the correct location is being
incorporated into the source. It's generated during the build and you might
have an old version.

PS. Any idea why each email you send gets repeated three times on the list?

--

Neil Williams