Request for help: Distro releases and library version table

Rauch Christian info at rauch-webdesign.de
Sun Oct 16 03:38:20 EDT 2005

Josh Sled schrieb:

>I'm constantly forgetting or are unaware of what our target
>distribution-releases are, and thus what library-versions that means we
>are targetting.  To help record all the details, I've added the file
>README.dependencies to CVS, on the gnome2 branch.

List for openSUSE 10.0

aqbanking *not supplied by SUSE, built 1.6.0beta1 myself
cairo = 1.0.0-7
gconf2 = 2.12.0-2
glib[+gobject,module]2 =  2.8.1-3
gtk2 =  2.8.3-4
guile = 1.6.7-8
g-wrap *Not supplied by SUSE as seperate package, included in gnucash-1.8.9-17 *sigh*, built 1.3.4-1 myself
libart_lgpl = 2.3.17-5
libglade2 = 2.5.1-9
libgnomeprint = 2.12.0-4
libgnomeui = 2.12.0-3
libgsf = 1.12.1-3
libofx = 0.7.0-6 supplied, build 0.8.0 myself
libxml2 = 2.6.20-4
pango = 1.10.0-3

aqbanking, libchipcard2, gwrap, libofx and other deps are available for SUSE 10.0 on my repository at
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/linux/misc/suser-crauch/10.0/

hth,
rauch