Problems building GC (gnome 2)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 16 08:49:30 EDT 2005

On my FC3 machine:

[warlord at cliodev ~]$ locate gconf-2.0.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/gconf-2.0.pc
[warlord at cliodev ~]$ rpm -qf /usr/lib/pkgconfig/gconf-2.0.pc
GConf2-devel-2.8.1-1

Sounds like you didn't install the Gnome-2 development environment.
You're going to have a LOT of missing packages..  I would recommend
you get used to "rpm -qa | grep -i XXX" in order to figure out what
packages are named.

-derek