Request for help: Distro releases and library version table

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Oct 16 16:10:56 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 12:59 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> > Of course I want to target the future, and have the release
> > work in debian-unstable without developers doing anything special.
> But
> > really I want to get a release out ASAP so we can start to use those
> > more recent libraries and features.
>
> A release of the G2 branch?

Not the G2 branch, per se.  Soon the G2 branch will be collapsed into
HEAD; we should focus solely on getting that code releaseable.  The next
release would be gnucash 2.0; it would have little in the way of other
features.  There may be a gnucash-1.8.12, but it's dependencies haven't
changed as near as I can tell.

...jsled