Compiling on Debian

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Tue Oct 18 20:17:25 EDT 2005

okay, now I'm running a pure debian unstable and it works, sure looks
pretty guys...

one thing to note. apt-get install automake provides automake1.4. i
followed with apt-get install automake1.9, which worked, but 1.4
continued to be the one that responded. So I had to apt-get remove
automake1.4 before it would work. then all my problems went away.

I'll report back soon and thanks for the help.