Switching from CVS to Subversion: test svn repo available

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Sat Oct 22 21:45:21 EDT 2005

Generally, I'm happy with the proposed changes, and personally, I don't
see anything wrong with invalidating the old names, especially as we're
getting close to doing a new release branch anyway. The proposed
structure looks fine to me. Of course, since I'm not doing any active
development, none of this is really my call, but there's my comments
anyway.

However, I do prefer the non-diff'd emails in gnucash-patches. Since I
am not actively developing, I really don't get any value from seeing the
diffs, but I do track development by reading the log comments (yes, they
do get read!). If I'm the only one who thinks them useful, I will put up
with the bigger emails, but I'd much prefer not to have to.

Conrad.