development

tracy at emedicine.arizona.edu tracy at emedicine.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:09:10 EDT 2005

Looks like the MACRS GDS/ADS email went unnoticed - I'm a developer who owns a
small business who needs certain depreciation features. And I am more than
willing to join the development community and contribute. But I'm new to the
community... and scheme doesn't bother me since LISP was my first language
learned.

Who is responsible for depreciation features? I really don't want to develop
something that someone else is already developing. What branch should I use
for Gnome2 development (I cvs'd the HEAD branch, but I doubt this is
correct).

Tracy Steven Brown.