Switching from CVS to Subversion: test svn repo available

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Oct 25 18:57:05 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 06:50:36PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
| >>I can ask.  I know he's been really really busy..  He might be
| >>amenable to some CVS/SVN push into the web server..  I don't know.
| >Something like
| >http://www.goshaky.com/goshaky-distfiles/svn2rss/
| >might be useful once SVN is in use - and rss feed of svn commits.
|
| I have no objection to this, but I don't see why it would be useful to
| anyone
| when gnucash-changes exists...  But I have no objection to putting this on
| the
| server.

RSS feeds are quite useful in their own ways ... Trac offers similar feeds.
Speaking of Trac, I've been using a degenerately-configured (no wiki or
issue-tracking, as we have Twiki and Bugzilla already) version of it
at work, and it's quite nice.  I was hoping to set it up down the road
(after 2.0).

...jsled
--
http://asynchronous.org/jsled/ | a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}