Switching from CVS to Subversion: test svn repo available

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 17:50:35 EST 2005

On Saturday 22 October 2005 11:04 pm, Josh Sled wrote:
> svn.gnucash.org is setup and resolves (thanks Linas! :), so the various
> base URLs look like:
>
>   anonymous:  http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk
>   developer:  svn+ssh://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk

Josh, should I have access under the developer URL?

>     $ svn checkout http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk gnucash

Works (I've only tested with gnucash-gnome2-dev branch)

$ svn checkout
svn+ssh://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/branches/gnucash-gnome2-dev gnome2
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Failed.

> PLEASE checkout and play around with this provisional repository.  If
> you're a dev, then PLEASE make some changes and check them in.  Try to
> explore the history to make sure it's all there.  Create a branch, rename
> some files, &c.

I want to experiment with a cashutil branch but I haven't had time since your
email due to other commitments.

> Please let me (and the list) know if there are any configuration issues or
> problems.  I'll be traveling next week, but will be checking mail
> periodically and certainly when I get back.

Do you need my SSH public key?

--

Neil Williams