[Gnucash-changes] check_data_type, backend configuration and gettext

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 06:32:16 EDT 2005

On Monday 05 September 2005 3:16 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Why are you replacing gnc_{un,}setenv() with {un,}setenv() when NOT
> ALL SYSTEMS HAVE SETENV?

Ah. B****er.

OK, I've implemented the gnc_ - it's just a question of how it will eventually
be defined. I can't let gnc-backend-file use files from src/core-utils so I'm
currently using a cashutil-only header and added setenv to AC_CHECK_FUNC in
cashutil. In the final libgnc-backend-file.la, there'll be no included files
from src/core-utils or other parts of the gnucash tree (like src/gnome) so
it'll be safe to define it within src/backend/file.

> Bad Neil!  No Biscuit!

I understand.

--

Neil Williams